Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hurricane- Without a Home for a while......

I have not posted in a while because of hurricane Sandy. The good news is that my family is safe. The bad news is that I am out of my house for a while.......TBD. My house was on the water and the area in unlivable for now. I have been staying in a few different places since so many people I know also had hardships. My son, Owen is fine but confused why we have not been home in a while. I hope and keep my fingers crossed that only good things will come my way soon. I will continue to post and keep you updated when I can get electricity and a computer.

Thank you for all of your support.
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and hoping things get resolved quickly before the weather starts to cool down too much.
    Teach With Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God you and your family are safe. I'll be praying for you, Kristin.

    Bren
    The Teacher Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a Florida survivor of quite a few hurricanes, I know how you are feeling. The last time we went 13 days without electricity I threw myself down on the carpet and cried to my husband, "I feel like this is the camping trip that will never end!" We lost our roof that time. The upside to all of this is that you and your family are safe and you will witness the incredible goodness of mankind! You will see and feel first hand the love, warmth and caring of strangers. May God continue to keep you under His protective wing!
    LOVE and (((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you, and hoping that you can get back home soon. Take care!

    Karen
    Mrs. Jones’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete