Monday, November 26, 2012

Gingerbread Love and a sale!!

My class has been having a blast celebrating Christmas and Winter early.  We are learning all about Christmas Around the World, courtesy of Christina Bainbridge and her excellent PPTs from TPT. 

Also, we are completing an entire unit on my favorite- GINGERBREAD!  My students read Gingerbread Man and Gingerbread Baby and compared and contrasted the stories.   Instead of using a venn diagram, we used gingerbread connected with a heart. 

Here is my anchor chart:



Here is an example of a student's work. 
 
 
 
 

More gingerbread activities (math and literacy) can be found in my Celebrate Winter pack with gingerbread craft and math and literacy activities

 
 
My store is also 28% off tomorrow- Tuesday, so check it out!!!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog! Your gingerbread activities are very cute!
    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check my blog for the details!

    Let's follow and support each other on our blogging journey!

    Laura
    http://thekindergartenteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can check it out at my blog!

    Thanks,
    Kelly Nelson
    Owl Inspire You

    ReplyDelete