Monday, December 10, 2012

Tell Me Something Good- linky

Tonight I am joining up with Rowdy in First Grade for a linky party. 

Something good from school:  We have been enjoying our current Storytown passage about Schools Around the World.  We branched out to learn about Holidays Around the World and schools in the past.  I am hoping to find great pen pals for us.  Since we are in NYC, I was hoping to find a school in a rural community to write to us.  If you know of anyone, let me know. 
Something good from home:  I have finally chosen a holiday card!!!  I am still living at my parents house, due to Hurricane Sandy, so I have not had the chance to set up a photo shoot for my baby.  We recently went to the farm to see Santa, and one of the pictures was sooooo cute, that I decided to put it on my card.  Here is a preview of Owen at the farm:


Gifts purchased:  (background) I have a 21 month old nephew that loves to go to Mommy and me.  Each week he (mostly my SIL and he holds the glue stick) creates a craft to bring home.  Recently he made a circus picture, a large dog and a spooky ghost.  Each time you go over to visit him, he runs over to find a craft and runs full speed towards you saying, "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH".  He loves to show off every picture he has.  SOOO, for Christmas I bought him a very cute, personalized art portfolio to put all of his projects in.  He will love it!!





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment