Monday, September 17, 2012

My very first post!!!

This is so exciting!  I have finally set up a blog of my own.  I have read so many blogs over the years and now I get to share my own ideas with everyone. 

First things first, Introductions:

My name is Kristin Dammacco.  I am 5th year teacher, teaching in NYC.  This year I am in a brand new school in Queens, NY.  So far, so good :)  

I have been married for 3 years (tomorrow) to my husband, John.  We have a beautiful 1 year old (8 days away), Owen.  I also cannot forget my 6 year old puggle, Walter. 

This year I am in a 3rd grade,  co-teaching classroom.  I have 25 wonderful students, who keep me busy all day long.  This year, I will be blogging about all of the great projects and ideas from my classroom. 

Kristin :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment